Need a simple and easy breakfast?
These pecan pancakes with our Chopped Small Pecan Pieces are so good!
Everyone loves pancakes, and the best part is they are so fast to whip up!
Adding some more Chopped Small Pecan Pieces, cinnamon, and maple syrup on top was like icing on a cake!
- Take a large mixing bowl and sift together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and sugar. Mix in Chopped Small Pecan Pieces.
- Pour in milk, eggs, and butter. Mix with a whisk or fork until smooth in texture.
- Heat pan over medium/high heat.
- Pour or scoop ¼ cup of batter for each pancake. Wait until bubbles form to flip the pancake over.
- Remove from the pan and serve with your favorite syrup.
These are the best way to start any weekend off right!