Caramel Apple Pecan Dump Cake
The following recipe and content was written by
Jr Mammoth Halves
York Pecans, Instructions:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish and set it aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the apple filling, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. Gently stir a few times to mix.
- Add the caramel sauce and stir to combine. Pour your mixture into the greased pan and spread it out evenly.
- Sprinkle the dry cake mix on top of the caramel apples mixture.
- Pour the melted butter on top of the dry cake mix.
- Sprinkle the (York Pecan, Jr Mammoth Halves) pecans all over the top of the melted butter and cake mix.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until the cake turns a beautiful golden brown.
- Once done, allow it to cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes before serving.
- This Caramel Apple Pecan Dump Cake is best served warm with whipped cream or ice cream. Enjoy!
For the entire blog post from Alli, click here.