A simple but easy and tasty Pecan Ball!
½ cup Unsalted Butter, 1 Stick Softened
2 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
1 cup All Purpose Flour
½ cup Chopped Pecans & ½ Cup Pecan Meal
¼ teaspoon Salt
Optional Chocolate Drizzle On Top
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F.
- Using a hand mixer, cream together the butter, then add in the sugar and flour.
- Fold in the pecans and salt, stir until combined well. The mixture tends to be a little crumbly but it does stick to itself.
- Use a melon baller to make small balls and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake them for about 45 minutes.
- Allow them to cool completely before transferring to a container.
- They will stay good for up to a week!
Save image below to your computer and print for an easy recipe card!