Pecan Topped Cod
Have you tried the Pecan Topped Cod yet? It is so delicious and easy to make!
10 oz. Cod
1 Egg White, Lightly Beaten
½ cup Pecans, Finely Ground
1 tablespoon Unsalted Butter
1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- Lightly pat fish to make sure its dry and season both of the sides with pepper and salt.
- Dip a brush in egg white and lightly spread across fish.
- Dip fish in the bowl of pecans and press down.
- Melt a little butter in a non-stick pan with the heat on medium then lay fish down, nut side down.
- Let fish lay there for about 2-3 minutes then flip and do the same thing.
- Serve with lemon halves.
Save image below to your computer and print for an easy recipe card!