Best Boxed Brownies
Ever in a pinch and want a quick dessert that everyone will love?
That's where these brownies come in!
Everyone loves a good brownie, but that's never achieved by following the boxed brownie directions. The trick is to add some brewed coffee to make them better!
We took it up a notch and added some Chopped Pecans too!
The BIGGEST trick is to make sure you get the Ghirardelli brand! The Double Chocolate to be exact. Minus the pecans, it's what makes this recipe so great.
- Preheat the oven to 325° F. Grease and line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix the brewed coffee, melted butter, and vanilla extract until combined.
- Fold the brownie mix into the liquid ingredients.
- Whisk in the egg yolks, but make sure that the batter is not too hot. You don’t want to cook the eggs.
- Add in pecans and reserve some for on top as well.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan. Smooth it into an even layer. Add remaining pecans.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the brownies are set.
- Allow the brownies to cool before serving.
These are the most simple brownies, that everyone will love!