Cream Cheese Pecan Pie
Cheesecake meet Pecan Pie.
The perfect combo!
Grab some pecan pieces and try this one for yourself!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out your homemade or prepackaged pie crust and place in a 9 inch deep-dish pie plate.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, 1 egg, 1/4 cup sugar, and 2 teaspoons vanilla. Beat together until smooth. Evenly pour the cream cheese mixture over the pie crust.
- Place pie with cream cheese layer in preheated oven to bake for 15 minutes. Also, place pecan pieces on a baking sheet and roast in the oven while the cream cheese layer is cooking.
- In a large bowl, combine 2 eggs and 1/2 cup sugar. Add corn syrup, butter, the remaining 2 teaspoons of vanilla, and salt to the egg mixture. Beat together until well combined.
- Remove roasted pecan pieces and evenly spread over the baked cream cheese layer. Pour corn syrup mixture evenly over the pecans.
- Bake 35 - 40 minutes or until set in the middle. Remove from oven and let sit until completely cool.
- Refrigerate pie and any leftovers.